Goodman Realty Group
How to sell your home the right way
How to sell your home – use us! At Goodman Realty Group, we employ the latest technology and techniques for listing and marketing your home so that it will sell as quickly as possible and for the highest dollar. Our goal is to accomplish this in a manner that allows you to enjoy the process without worry or stress!
How to sell your home with some of our marketing tools:
- Internet advertising on multiple websites and social media platforms
- Virtual tour of home
- Professional photos of home taken for MLS listing, brochure, etc.
- Jumbo (full color/high gloss) “Just Listed” postcards mailed to hundreds of surrounding neighbors
- Full color brochure of house displaying selling features
- Lockbox on house for easy showings
- Custom For Sale Sign with “riders”
- Open Houses EVERY weekend from listing date until sold with open house signs placed at all major intersections in surrounding area to drive traffic to open house
- Open Houses listed on MLS, Realtor.com, social media, and this website
- BBQ Open House for 1st Open House – hand delivered invitations to surrounding neighbors as well as BBQ flyers placed in info box below listing sign in yard
- TV ads on local television (in select circumstances)
- Constant monitoring of neighboring sales activity and comps to ensure accuracy of price
Why Use A REALTOR® To Sell?
Real Estate transactions today typically exceed $150,000, and are usually the largest financial investments in a person’s lifetime. Why wouldn’t you use a professional?
Real Estate Licensees that are members of the National Association of REALTOR® may also call themselves REALTOR®. They are bound by the Code of Ethics to treat all parties fairly and honestly, and to strive to preserve a higher degree of knowledge of the buying and selling process.
In addition, as your agent, Jacob shoulders the responsibility to protect your best interests and guide you every step of the way throughout the selling process. Here are a few examples of what you can expect Jacob to assist you with:
- Completing a Market analysis and Market Value assessment
- Listing your Property in the MLS
- Advertising your property to Buyers and other agents
- Assisting in the preparations to sell your home
- Interior Assessment
- Exterior Assessment
- Gathering Community Information
- Preparing the Contract and any additional documents
- Helping negotiate any Counter offers or other terms of sale
- Identifying Buyer Qualification
- Following Loan Process
- Opening escrow and depositing Earnest Money
- Coordinating Home Inspections
- Evaluating Inspection data and determining issues
- Obtaining Home Warranty policies
- Maintaining deadlines and timelines for performance from both parties
- Communicating with both parties throughout the transaction
- Conducting walkthroughs
- Determining if all negotiated items have been completed
- Reviewing the Settlement Statement prior to closing
- Confirming receipt of Title Insurance and Commitment
- Coordinating the closing process
- Providing excellent service throughout the transaction
As you can see, this list is just the foundation for successfully selling your property. There are many more aspects to your transaction, and it is in your best interest to use a REALTOR®.
So, to answer the question of how to sell your home – use us! We are REALTORS® and we use the best marketing techniques available to make this process a low-stress success!