Phoenix is a truly amazing place to live! From affordable housing to a love for the outdoors to an incredible night life, Phoenix has everything one could want plus it has beautiful weather for most of the year! So here’s the top 10 reasons to live in Phoenix:
1. Welcome to the capital! As the state capital of Arizona, Phoenix is rich with resources and opportunities. Our fine region has attracted some of the most intelligent and creative minds in the country, which translates to phenomenal service, scrumptious restaurants and a fantastic population.
2. Sports, sports, sports! We love our sports teams and we aren’t afraid to shout it to the rooftops. Come join us and cheer on the Cardinals, Diamondbacks, Suns, Coyotes and Arizona Stings! Whether you enjoy the entertaining tactics of a football game or the graceful finesse of hockey players on ice, we’re home to your next favorite sports team.
3. Rich history & heritage. Phoenix has been a historical and heritage center for centuries, and was home to a range of culturally significant events and populations. Explore Native American art at the Heard Museum, fly in a WWI warbird at the Arizona Wing Commemorative Air Force Museum or discover the west’s former ranch life at Historic Sahuaro Ranch. Metro Phoenix is home to over 20 different cultural and historic centers, making it easy to engage in our heritage.
4. Explore an outdoor paradise. Blue skies and sunny weather grace our fine city approximately 300 days a year, allowing home owners and their families to indulge in a range of outdoor recreational activities. With a backdrop of crimson mountains, sparkling lakes and lush desert valleys, its easy to spend your days exploring our gorgeous landscape.
CHECK OUT ALL THESE GREAT HOMES IN PHOENIX – PRICED UNDER $250K!!!
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Want to see more properties? CLICK HERE!
5. Phenomenal golf (and lots of it!) Arizona is well-established as one of America’s top golf destinations, and award-winning Phoenix really takes the cake. With over 200 golf courses in Metro Phoenix alone, you’re destined to find a medley of challenging courses that suit your style. Public, private, executive, resort—we’ve got them all, and they’re waiting for you!
6. Relaxed living. Our population is friendly and has a notoriously relaxed attitude. Residents of Phoenix tend to enjoy stress-free living and a low key vibe. We’re the kind of city where business professionals don’t need to wear suits and free parking is easy to find.
7. Great evening & nightlife. It doesn’t matter if it’s a Wednesday night—you’ll still be able to dine at a delicious restaurant, catch a local concert or performance, and end the evening with drinks at your favourite pub. With our 24/7 awesome weather, you will want to be out and about.
8. Strong family values & lifestyle. Whether your family is blessed with young kids, lifelong friends or quirky relatives, you’ll rest easy knowing they’re in a safe, friendly community. Phoenix crime rates are low and residents highly value the importance of family, meaning your loved ones are cared for even outside of your home.
9. Fabulous quality of life. Phoenix residents tend to enjoy higher income levels and fewer expenses, making it easy to enjoy a rich quality of life. Pursue your passions, take care of your needs and find happiness in every single day of the rest of your life.
10. Affordable real estate! This just may be our favorite reason of all! Despite our dazzling city’s array of stunning features and attractions, Phoenix homes have remained affordable. Our real estate is known for its elegant homes on substantially sized lots, giving home owners ample space to live, love and grow.
Article produced by thatrealestateshow.co